BIS: Our Textbook Inventory Software Solution
The BIS program is a web-based tool that can be used by administrators, principals, and teachers to easily and accurately track and report on the location and quantities of textbooks within the school system.
- This allows you to access it from any computer within the school system.
- It runs on a variety of operating systems, including Windows, MAC, and Linux.
- Textbooks can be tracked by title or by individual copy.
- Allows for tracking at any level: school, teacher, or student.
- All changes are saved instantly in the database which ensures accuracy.
- Reports are available on a real-time basis.
- Automatically generates tracking receipts for the Textbook Administrator and the person receiving the books.
To see a demo of the BIS software, please fill out the Contact Information form.